Incorporating Comorbidity E-News
RE: Free Clinical Supervision Training opportunities
Posted to ENEWS for Naomi Rottem on behalf of the Bouverie Centtr
- understand a range of supervision modes, methods and models, and begin to identify their own supervision practice model
- identify the roles and tasks within supervision, and factors which enhance the process and ensure professionalism
- develop ways of giving and eliciting feedback in supervision
- be aware of and work with issues such as culture, power, class, age and gender in supervision
- consider the organisational context of supervision
- extend their repertoire of ‘use of self’ within supervision
- develop an understanding of compassion satisfaction and fatigue, and develop a self-care plan.
2012 Group: Wednesdays from September to November at a venue in Elsternwick
2013 Group 1: Tuesdays from February to April at the Bouverie Centre in Brunswick
If you are interested in attending this course please speak with your manager and complete an application form. You will be notified to advise you whether or not your application has been successful.
Please note that places are limited and this course is in high demand.
For more information or to apply please visit http://www.bouverie.org.au/content/clinical-supervision-training or contact the Bouverie Centre on 9385 5100