Posted to ENEWS on behalf of Hepatitis Victoria
1) The Mark Farmer award is calling for nominations.
This award is to recognize individuals living with viral hepatitis who
• Shared their knowledge and experience to help others in the community
• Increased community knowledge and understanding of viral hepatitis
• Demonstrated positive use of self management principles in their daily life
2) You are invited to a free Love Your Liver lunch on Friday the 27th of July.
This years’ Love Your Liver Lunch will be held at No Vacancy Gallery, 34–40 Jane Bell Lane, Melbourne. (enter from Russell Street), and will be held in conjunction with the Street Shot photographic exhibition from 12pm.
The Love Your Liver Lunch at No Vacancy Gallery will allow lunch goers the opportunity of participating in the opening of the Street Shot exhibition.
In 2012 Black Olive, an Aboriginal business, will bring the best of gourmet indigenous catering to Hepatitis Victoria’s Love Your Liver Lunch.
Advocacy and Communications Program
5/200 Sydney Road
Brunswick 3056 Victoria
Hep Infoline 1800 703 003
Direct Ph: (03) 9385 9103
Office Ph: (03) 9380 4644
Mobile Ph: 0411 603 003
Fax: (03) 9380 4688