Incorporating Comorbidity E-News
Employment opportunity, Windana: Drug and Alcohol leadership/coordinator position: immediate start!
Posted to ENEWS for Brad Armstrong on behalf of Windana
- Full-time, based in the east St Kilda head office
- Clinical role with leadership focus
- Excellent salary package, negotiable for the right person
- ASAP start
- Experience in the AOD field.
- High level, proven leadership skills.
- Experience using an electronic client information management system or similar.
- Relevant academic qualifications in social work, psychology, counselling or relevant health or human services experience.
- A working knowledge of the forensic drug treatment service system.
- Excellent counselling & case management skills.
- Excellent client interpersonal skills and communication.
- Experience in working with people with mental illness.
- Ability to facilitate groups with clients.
- The capacity to work as a committed team member.
- A proven capacity to work with a variety of community agencies and develop effective working relationships