Incorporating Comorbidity E-News
Employment Opportunity, Taskforce: Part-Time Counsellor/Clinician – Geelong
Posted to ENEWS for Tracy Shoshan on Behalf of Taskforce
- 0.2EFT (1 day) a week with the likelihood of 0.4EFT (2 days) in the near future
- Above Award Rates & Salary Packaging
- Autonomous role in the Geelong area
We have an exciting part-time opportunity in the Wrap Around Services Team who provide counselling and support for job seekers with AOD/mental health issues. The role will be located at a Job Services Agency within the Geelong area.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Some experience/training in mental health (especially depression, anxiety and grief and loss) and Alchohol and Other Drugs counselling
- Experience and knowledge of the psychosocial issues that create barriers to employment
- The ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of relevant services and resources in the region of operation
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and work within timeframes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- (Prefer) Certificate IV in Alcohol & Other Drugs or equivalent, attained or in progress