Posted to ENEWS for George Kiridis on behalf of Odyssey House
Parenting Support Program
Odyssey House Victoria is running a free 6 Week Family Support Program for parents affected by substance use of a family member.
Goals of the program include:
· Developing strategies to reduce stress, anxiety and guilt experienced by parents
· Improve communication between family members
· Increase parents confidence to respond to the substance user
· Develop strategies to deal with associated behaviours such as aggression
· Increase parental knowledge of drugs and alcohol
For more details and to register phone George on 9420 7610.
Wednesday 9th March 2011
Every Wednesday for 6 weeks from 6.30pm to 8.30pm at 421 South Rd Moorabbin.